Executive Estate with Equestrian setup and top quality vineyard! Satisfy your heart's desire with this expansive single level home with glorious views, superb indoor-outdoor entertaining, in-ground pool, profitable Pinot Noir & Syrah vineyards, plus 4 stall barn, arena and pastures for grazing horses. Superb location near San Francisco, Sonoma and Napa with views to San Pablo Bay. Separate guest house and potential for B&B or vacation rental.
Lisa Thomas of Pacific Union - Petaluma
View Phone Number
As seen in...
Homes & Land Wine Country,
Vol. 33, Issue 07, Page 9.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Range/Oven: Built-in Oven
- Trash Compactor
- Cable/Satellite TV: TV Antenna
- Cooling System: Central Air Conditioning
- Heating System: Central Heating, Fireplace Heating
- Roof: Shingle Roof
- Stories: 1 Story
- Exterior Construction: Paved Driveway
- Garage: Automatic Garage Door, Garage(s)
- Parking: Detached Parking
- Patio: Covered Patio, Deck(s), Dog Run, Patio
- Pool: In Ground Pool, Swimming pool
- Porch/Deck: Deck Off of Family Room, Deck(s)
- Fireplace: 2 Fireplaces, Decorative Fireplace, Family Room Fireplace, Fireplace Heating, Fireplace in Living Room, Fireplace(s), Gas Fireplace, Gas Fireplace Starter, Living Room Fireplace, Stone Fireplace, Wood Burning Fireplace
- Floors: Hardwood Floors, Partial Carpeting, Tile Flooring
- Interior Construction: Beamed Ceilings, Bedroom(s) on Main Level, Bonus Room, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fan(s), Deck Off of Family Room, Family Room on Main Floor, Formal Dining Room, Great Room, Guest Room, Living/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom on Main Floor, Storage Room
- Fence: Cross Fence
- Horse Facilities: Horses, Paddock
- Sewer Utilities: Septic Sewer System
- View: Bay View, Mountain View, Panoramic Views, Valley/Canyon Views, Water View
- Water Utilities: Pond Water, Private Well
- Lot Size: Level
- Sq. Ft. Source: Not Verified