Suitable for personal or professional Equestrian use, this package is irresistible! Over 20 ac of level pasture land with engineered arenas, 24 stall barn, additional hay barn and plenty of water. Single level home with an open floor plan, with separate studio apartment, perfect for in-laws, a trainer or worker housing. Quality location, central Sonoma County with 180 views of mountains and meadows. Permitted for horse boarding.
Lisa Thomas of Pacific Union International - Santa Rosa
View Phone Number
As seen in...
Homes & Land Wine Country,
Vol. 33, Issue 07, Page 9.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Central Vacuum
- Range/Oven: Built-in Oven
- Washer/Dryer Inc.: Clothes Washer
- Cable/Satellite TV: Cable TV Available
- Heating System: Central Heating
- Roof: Shake Roof
- Stories: 1 Story
- Exterior Construction: Gravel Driveway
- Garage: 2 Car Garage, Garage(s)
- Parking: 2 Parking Spaces, Other Parking, RV/Boat Parking
- Patio: Deck(s), Patio
- Porch/Deck: Deck Off of Living Room, Deck(s)
- Floors: Laminate Flooring, Partial Carpeting, Tile Flooring
- Interior Construction: Bedroom(s) Downstairs, Bedroom(s) on Main Level, Carbon Monoxide Detector, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fan(s), Central Vacuum System, Deck Off of Living Room, Great Room, Kitchen/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom on Main Floor, Skylight(s), Skylight(s) in Bathroom, Smoke Alarm(s)
- MLS Area: Santa Rosa-Northwest
- Boat Facilities: RV/Boat Parking
- Fence: Board Fence, Cross Fence, Electric Fence, Other Fence
- Horse Facilities: Horses, Paddock
- Sewer Utilities: Septic Sewer System
- View: Greenbelt View, Mountain View, Panoramic Views, Valley/Canyon Views
- Water Utilities: Private Well
- Lot Size: Level
- Sq. Ft. Source: Realist Public Rec